SASHA is a handcrafted accessories company in Pittsburgh, PA and is looking for a qualified intern to immediately join our team! We are seeking 1-2 interns to contribute to all areas of the company: accessory creation, inventory planning and tracking, wholesale coordination, social media, and indie fair and market selling.
This is an unpaid internship, but hours each week are flexible.
- Assist in creating inventory for the current collection, from start to finish
- Manage supplies and inventory planning/tracking based on upcoming events + time of year
- Assist in coordinating new wholesale accounts from outreach to order completion
- Attend Various Indie Markets + Holiday shows [out of town travel/food expenses would be paid for]
- Manage Instagram concepts and posts
- Present ideas for 2019 collections, including brand-new categories
SASHA is looking for an undergraduate student in the Pittsburgh, PA area or within a 120-mile radius, who is self-motivated and can work independently, but can also attend events throughout Q3 and Q4. This person should have excellent written and communication skills, with knowledge of social media, Powerpoint/Keynote, Word/Pages, and Excel/Numbers. This person must be creative, have an interest in learning to craft and create, and/or support slow-fashion. SEO knowledge is not required, but a plus!
Fashion Design and/or Merchandising, Art, Marketing, Advertising, Business
Please email your cover letter + resume to Sara: firstname.lastname@example.org